Saturday 25 August 2012

You Are That Sunshine At The Morning Time

When I was a kid, I am always dreaming of a bright night , but now, it seems I've found that night,........, yes, that night whenever we've surrendered our self to the beauty of love, it was you until the dawn come and took the sorrow in the eyes.....


Once upon a time, a smallest love knocks the door every morning,
Knocking every heart that sleeps until the sorrow is gone,
One good faith in the meaning of life and smile,
But that is true, it was you who made me keep on dreaming,
Your love never dies even though my luck has turn down on me,
I remember the sweet smell of coffee that fulfills this heart,
You are that sunshine at the morning time,
One beautiful fact about the freshness of love and light,
You are everything.......
No words are available for this passion,
Because of you that bright my life up to the sun,
I am always waiting for you, not for a single blink (of an eye).


I love you, and I love you forever more,
Until the dawn come....




No comments:

Post a Comment